Thursday, September 08, 2005

...in a dayz job

If I say I am one lucky 'SOB', I might be invariabily insulting my maker. I have been on the receiving end for quite a while now that it trips me.
It has become a case of a you-get-what-you-ask-for; and it has been pretty much that. I have made very many outrageous requests maybe due to ma selfishnessor out of the abundance through which I am given to choose from. Itz been exhilarating.
I have been hit very hard on many occassions but only ma bedroom walls and ma bed witness the tears as they escape through ma eyes at the slightest chance. But, Iam better off because God has changed ma tears into wears, for this I give Him thanks.
The favor I am receiving lately has really worked on ma optimism. Iam reaching for the skies and no clouds is gonna hinder ma view. There are things that I dream andlong for that may trigger jeers from peers but that don't matter, I want to see the look on their face when I hit the stars.
As I am speaking now, somebody has offered to accomodate me in a fully furnished apartment at no cost. Where I am staying now at the moment kis a very rare miracle as well. I thank God so much. I sit back and reminisce on the prayers that I have made in the past. One of them was for free accomodation. Yeah! I asked God for it cos' he gave me the freedom to choose and ask. This has been happening like since I came into this town but I failed to notice. Every cent that I paid for a space here is offsetted! The height of it is when one son of the gods gave me a call and said to put up with him at no cost. Another came to ma college and literally paid ma tuition, making the folks at the bursary wonder at the relationship. Then I found out that ma debit in college is over 900 bucks! Getting a job is not going to be ma effort no more as God is placing people there for me, ma relationships are getting better and better. All this happening in one day! Now tell me I was handpicked for seasons of blessings! Itz overwhelming! I once again want to rub-off, the best is yet to come!

No comments: