Friday, November 14, 2008

Two tears

Yesterday came again today
disguised as Sunday.
then I saw a man
light up the sky at day.
I cried two tears,
one for yesterday, one for tomorrow.
Then the glory of the sun
Consumed the pride of men
Her fiery
Boiled up his sweats
Again I cried two tears,
one for yesterday, one for tomorrow.
When moments disappear like mist,
and we resorted to planning and reminiscing.
When the hopes of the future is threatened
by the visions we cooked today
I cry two tears,
one for yesterday, one for tomorrow.

©Ub M - 131108

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling inspired? I hope so--looks like it.
This is quite nice. And I think I feel a bit of what you're saying. I've felt kind of overwelmed lately by how fast time slips away...my time is like "this" ub! =)
But seriously...and the thoughts, or hopes for the future crowd in as the time drifts away....what is to be done for it?

Keep up the inspiration.

Unknown said...

hey woman! definitely perspired!thanks for always dropping by. Isnt that a mini poem you posted here! this one just came and I decided to post it raw. I think it still needs a bit of polishing up to do