Monday, May 18, 2009

my dead fish

.....so, I decided to go fishing for the first time in my life with my brothers from another mother and after a long winded drive down the dusty fishing settlement, a couple of beers and about 4hours of casting in the sun, again, I managed to catch my maiden fish, hooked it up right in the mouth but it was already dead!
Did I say that a few more got away and that I was the only one in our team of regular fishermen who caught something? Please, be proud for me! As long as I know that fishing is not really my sport, there is no harm in going to shop for my own fishing rod right? Say it was a good change from the routine of things.
...and yeah! black men do get tanned. I have a few tan lines from shooting the Suzuki ad for 2days in the sun as proof....ain't that a shame! I am a dalmatian.

No comments: