Saturday, December 11, 2004

Bu - bye!

Goodbye to you my dearest friends....as much as I wish we didn't have to part for this short while, I can't help it.
Friday was one challenging day in my life. I had to stay strong though. I don't know if it was about being bored without friends around or just some bond we created over the few months we met. I try not to be so emotional but truth is, I cherish friendship more than anything you could imagine.
Hmmm..Itz holidays and most of my buddies are hitting home. For the rest of us that are lurking behind, itz gonna be a long one. I did not have the opportunity to say goodbye to all my dear friends b ut I was opportuned to bid some very dear ones farewell. Itz not like we'd be gone for too long. Itz just a couple of months but I will sure miss you guys.
We promised to stay in touch but as true as that is, we might not meet each other ever again but, don't give up on hope. The world is such a small round globe. I do appreciate the times we shared, the dabs and hugs, the sms'es and attention. Most of all the feeling of being your bud. DO me a favor guys, stay outta harmz way until we meet again.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A RIB_BREAKING NU YEAR .....in Advance!
pEACE,
Ub

No comments: