Thursday, December 09, 2004

Zouk!

The exams are just over. Thinking of what to do to keep the day going, I decide to lurk around in college. Therez this Street Jazz festival bullshit in school so everyone is busy doing shit in preparation.
Had to help out doing some shit and was wary of where the evening would lead. Had dinner on Fahd and headed to Atria to pick up some stuffs. Headed back we were armed with a bottle of Rosemary Churchill and some mango juice.......as I said, anything can happen.
Walked back to my place and had a quick shower while Fahd waited. Next destination was Fahd's crib. Met Ariff and Eleena. A few shots and stuff we're enroute KL. Itz ladies night and we're hitting. Two sweet damsels to go with we couldn't be more blessed. I could feel jealous eyes peering at us...the girl was HOT!
Buzz whirled, sweat flowed, whiskey(on the rocks) fumed, I think we was having fun. Hipped around till the wee hours but, had to out! Eleena was working later. Somehow, this was my wish-To dance with this shorty at some night club and reality was thursday!
Back home, Fahd tried to get me tipsy but even though that was the first time in entire life put together - I had to gulp down the much amount of Rosemary Churchill, i still stayed strong... yeah! stronger than I had imagined. I was ready for anything but was so surprised I was still standing.
.....and the 'day' ended.....tsk....somethings should go on forever.

No comments: