Tuesday, January 03, 2006

'White Christmas'

I had the best Christmas so far, I wished for mor but, it could have been better.! Father Santa must have thot me to be a gud boy cos, he showered me with a lotta goodies(some were useless though).
The only thing that I genuinely regret about rolling out December last year is the fact that I am yet to move out to a more comfortable crib as I envisaged.
College ended and is resuming again...things have not entirely changed. I had to move to a temporary workspace in office as a new colleauge had to take ma spot - talk about moving to a higher level.
My months without a phone is about to end tommorrow as a very gu samaritan is sending me a cell all the way from Sabah by air (I swore not to buy another phone in the near future).
My result again was a big surprise! I fared well but not to me xpectation. I only have two boring subjects to take this semester and the lecturers are nothing to write home about. I will not have an excuse not to 'A'!
There are a couple of issues that I have sworn to deal with this year but the latter part of last year was to say the least ma best year so far since I relocated to Asia. Godz been sooooo gud.
I had serious rapport with some very sweet shortyz today being the first day of the semester. I aint doin shit this semester, I am getting down real dirty......not literally!
I gotta get back to work...may God help those who are think they need help.....AMEN!

No comments: