Friday, January 13, 2006

jhklkjpdf!!@##

Dearth of inspiration is a symptom of a curable disease. You can catch it by being just in the right place at the wrong time.....you tend to get ideas like ma title suggests.

..by the way, that was a digression. I was trying to be artistic but, the end sadly did not justify the means....I am numbled....nay...., humbled.

Lika old Ford that keeps going and going...I am pushing against all odds.....Everything appears to be delayed but I am a firm believer in right timings...sooner than later, things are gonna take shape.

I am very apprehensive this year. Maybe itz coupled with the fact that I was born in the year of the BITCH!...Yeah......I don't need a prophet to tell me all the good things are in stock for me this year...I just pop open the pages of the newspaper and there is it ZODIAC! I had learned to beleive most of the crap they say seeing it is so true........not.

Often times when I start babbling like this, I get my perspiration ...inspiration back but it seems like itz really a draught of descent ideas....all I can think of now is........oh FCuk!

No comments: