Wednesday, March 01, 2006

...of shitz

I took out the trouble of posting shit on this page after such a long time but just one damn wrong button and a stubborn mouse sent it away spam!
I feel so dejected that I scribble out quite a few gud shit to post. You can feel ma pain now - Blogging which is so fun is becoming a pain in the butt.
Itz been a season of changes, a overhaul 'o me. My tit butts has experienced a drought that was somewhat evitable.
I have been the occupant of half pages of major Malaysian Dailies for the upteemth(sic) time!
cigared, did a couple of esters - hot ones, casted for an Astro commercial, met some sweet Brown Sugar from near ma sides of the straits, got ma first soccer medal, and blah, blah......
I seem to lack inspiration for this now...we'll do it laters...peace out!

No comments: