Friday, November 23, 2007

Eat my words

Been away from my page for a while. Not been lazy all together, I have just been working offline....a lot! My blog's is getting poetic by the day, it is not my intention. Its just that life has been a rhyme lately. It has affected my writing. This blog is just a stamp that my blog is not dormant. Things are still very much kicking in the background. The end will justify the means
I approach everyday now with a very high level of uncertainty. Life then becomes exciting and boring depending on what kindda surprise it has on its sleeves.
Been writing things that I can't post yet until it is polished and the copyrights are in place. Just came back from Langkawi, an island off the Malaysian/Thailand coast. Wanted to christen it a writing trip, drew inspiration there(had to run away from kl as it flapped me out) as I worked on a project for a friend's upcoming album . Tried to catch fun all the way too.
The trip has triggered my writing prowess...My journal gets scribbled on almost on a regular basis now. Want to be more than prepare when the time to hit the studio arrives. Vibes come and go, almost wasted when I dont get the means to document it as it births. Constantly looking channels to refine my diamonds so I can put it up for sales.
I am beginning to realise that I definitely have what it takes to eat my words....I mean that literally

No comments: