Monday, November 26, 2007

INDEPENDENCE

I don’t need a saviour
I need the salvation
Exploited for centuries, I’m toughened and scary
I was made to be a star but my light is barely shinning

Time has roughened me,
Greed has polished me

I call it pride so I take the strides
To pay the price I stake the strife
‘Cause it don’t matter which tribe I slice
At the end of the day I’ll still feel the strike

Don’t trim my wings I need to fly
Don’t tame my game I’m free and wild
Take your riches I need my freedom
I said my wishes I need compassion

Said I’d soar the clouds
Dreams was that Id paint the moon
There were nights that I slept cold
But the fear of failure landed me success

Motivations aren’t made to be polar
It’s only the benefits that count
Let the pressure remain but don’t let it take control
You have what it takes I’m often told
Relax your mind, let things run the course


Ub©

No comments: