Monday, March 03, 2008

Marching on!

I can almost say now without wavering that a brand new chapter had begun in my life. It began even before I was aware of it, in the comfort and solitude of my bedroom on the eve of 2008. Maybe it was waiting for me to relax and let things run course. This is exactly what I am poised to do, so far, I have minute regrets.
I have been marching higher and higher and things are becoming clearer and I can almost see an end-product.
I feel like most my arrears of prayers are being answered in a hurry.. So much so that I have little or no time to deal with the answers. But I wouldnt need to do that cos,one of the ónly 'resolutions' I made for this year was to compromise and go with the flow, letting nothing slow me or take me unawares except success...I ain't counting my eggs before the hatch but I can say that, i am sure counting them as they hatch.
I am only hinting, with the pace things are happening, I will be forced to change my prayer topics to somethings more dramatic. Iwanna ask the question, why did it have to wait that long but I guess things are just running due course, anywho, Yak Ubong Anyie Abasi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome thing to be able to write

Unknown said...

it is awesome what God is doing with me lately.....