Friday, February 27, 2009

Laugh me

An anonymous follower of my blog said today, “u blog can make me laugh when im boring or unhappy”(sic). “What do you mean”, I quipped, "I don’t post funny stuffs". “im saw when you starting at Malaysia”(sic). Only then I dawned on me that the post being referred to be my pioneer posts, obviously, the blog follower wasn’t the kind that would appreciate the caliber of materials I publish often nowadays.
I was almost certain that no ‘right-thinking’ person (pun intended) would be reading my archives of published materials, how wrong I was! I immediately decided to re-visit the posts and much to my chagrin, I laughed after reading the first material I blogged.
A very dear person recently confessed to be an ‘attention whore’ in the past life, while writing this, I was thinking of what alias could have fitted my past life, I am still thinking…but, I must confess that I did crack a few smiles too reading some of the craps I posted, I think it was insightful that my blog is titled, ‘Shitz n Stuffz’, I could always attribute one to another and vice versa.
Among the things I am glad about is the fact, no matter how much my published materials have evolved; I have not stopped publishing altogether. Most of the people that inspire me to start this blog have long ceased to write or blog, whichever the case is. I can also say that according to my archives of published materials, ‘when I was a boy, I thought, acted and wrote like a boy, now that I am a man…. say WHAT!