Monday, March 09, 2009

My White Dress

Veiled in white
Whirling and whistling
I think I feel
Just like a princess
*hiss* the gentle wind says;
Dance!
…and I sway,
Serenaded by passive silence
Feels like freedom
Free as wisdom
Free,
Like birds and dancing trees,
Like nature and crying rocks
I put on my white dress
I feel like a whirlwind

©Ub Matthews-120209

So, I decided to play with Sara's (http://annawhispers.blogspot.com/) words literally. I wanted do something on a topic sentence that has been playing in my head for most of the time we was at the orphanage today. Some kids kept saying stuff that I thought I could build a material on and then I came home. While conversing with Sara for like 10minuteish, I stole some of her words and played with it. Forgive me Sara, but I had to post stuff here today.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Aaaaaahhaaaa...It's so beautiful. I think I've read it 9 times now. You are da bomb.

Unknown said...

fank you sara! I am glad you liked it! you can read it for the 10th time now...hahahaha maybe more and I might explode! cos, I am the bomb? hihihi