Thursday, October 19, 2006

...tat monday

Monday was blue......ok....forget it, I was in the mood to rhyme my story but that wont be necessary at the moment. I certified it was a bad day intoto....despite the many attempts to salvage it.
Ma intuition is crisp, I can sense trouble like a few hundred metres away. The fun part is that folks dont yield and they suffer afterwards, dragging me along in their mud as well. Me not being convincing enough to lead them to yielding becomes my downside - like a disability.
First mission was to get wifey a letter to enable her fix some visa problems which was caused by misinformation. Salvaged the first part and was settling into another phase of breakthrough when the break occured in a somewhat larger magnitude. A more than 10km maiden drive on the 'other' side of the road was greatly tainted. Suffice it to mention that I felt like crashing the damn car on a 120km/hr frenzy a number of times due to misunderstandings, frustrations, and inappreciation. I immediately seeked counselling on return.
Maybe itz the trend. I ran into a number of equally depressed folks, tears flowed freely. I might have been of a little use...not.
In the midst of ma self-inflicted depression........then things began to take shape. It wouldnt last long when I know tat wifey probably hated every nerve in me and she embarking on a 'hate' game....I aint a fan!
Talked bitness with some clients and the prospects fueled ma resolve to clean up some of the mess in ma life - at least ma bathroom! Tommorrow will a better day, today was long....reminiscing was longer, I rested in pieces.

No comments: