Thursday, October 19, 2006

update thursday

The holiday seasons are here again....not a very gud to emerge but itz better now than never. There are lots of stuff to deal with and there appears to be insufficient time to weather it. Got some change for some deal and a few more are hangin here and there, itz kindda frustrating when ma bills are escalating arithmetically. Wifey is moving into our crib and things are taking shape again...at least I got honey to smile at a bruda after two long days! Gotta get down to the drawing board and figure out a way to make this holiday worthwhile.
My weeks end on thursdays now so I start a looong weekend today. Halleluyah!
Fasting by default every other day, I wish I was home to say a few prayers too. The Good LOrd has been faithful, the prayers of blessings on ma head are still potent, I dont know how much effort it would take to curse.
My mind is clouded witha lotta stuffs, i need to unclog it to be able to take in the heat of this semester. The Lord is on ma side and I am not afraid or dismayed....tommorrow is a bestest day!

No comments: