Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dry Spell

The dryness of me
The foulness of moist air
Several trips to the earth
Each time with sectional dislodges of calm
Quaking in surrender
Yielding to restrain
Like I will waste if I wait
Maybe it’s a test if I take.
But in seven days, new weeks birth
Counts,
Patiently incarnates into months.
It’s a trivia,
Sections of me that seek for reprise
How far I must have wandered in fright
Crouching, chasing
The silhouette of my shadow
Footsteps of the sun briskly approaching
Then, Hush! The air breathes swiftly
Now, Hurriedly I must retreat to solace
To where the light can hide me
So at night I am a star.


©jan2008-Ub m.

Prologue
Stanley (http://un-coded.blogspot.com/2007/12/un-coded.html) literally pushed me to do this one even though I was dry like the pre-rainfall air. I barely chat with him about anything and don’t have the inspiration to scribble things, sometime absolutely un-related to what we are chatting about. Eventually I’ll only need dedication.
I have gone out of my shell to write materials that surprise me when I go through it again. This crazy man is the devil, the good one; he absolutely has no idea what he means to me.

1 comment:

boyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.