Wednesday, January 02, 2008

whatz life got to do with it?- Quote

"I always create my own gospel for this kindda occasions…‘live and let live, fuck the future if it gives you too much to think than live about'....'life lives on as long as we don't end it'.....'if you cant enjoy life, at least give it the privilegde to enjoy you instead. be reasonable!'."

Kindda corny but I had to quote myself. with thoughts about the future haunting me recently.

I found WORD for my predicament as I was going over some of my posts, I am bewildered by some of the things I posted over the years.....not very impressive but im kindda shocked to see over 200 of them! There are tons offline that I am too lazy and selective to post. Thanks to all you poachers out there...hehehe.

Well this quote serves to proof to all those haters who think I ain't got no funny bone...there! I even mesmerised myself!

No comments: