Monday, December 31, 2007

Eager

The vagueness of hope
The wisdom of planning
The disappointments in trying
The faith in distress

The anticipation in waiting
The joy of progress
The temptations to quitting
The achievements in success

The merry of the seasons
The yuletide of Christmas
The satisfaction on arrivals
The sorrow of departures

The victory in opposition
The build-up of emotions
The distractions of shrapnel
The passage of legend

The fireworks to countdowns
The resolutions for a new day
The uncertainty of the future
The fear of beginnings


-Ub©

motivation:
Wrote this piece while reflecting on the year, 2008 which is about to begin again in less than 5 hours. The summary of a life. The flashes of major events that occurred erstwhile, including the recent assasination of Bhutto. For once, I am stripped of anticipation, gambling with hope and just living like I should…making the most I can, one day at a time! I might as well stay home, alone, with my computer, dreams, resolutions, no passage rituals, just me and whoever cares….It is the best year so forth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UB, this post makes me feel like i'm watching clips from my life as they run through my mind. It brings memories of certain times, and certain thoughts and dreams...

Unknown said...

Hey Claire! Yeah, My mind is always laden with activities...It gets dangerous at times so I try occupy the vacuum with scribbling thots down.
I didnt know yu blogged but it is awesome!