Sunday, December 16, 2007

FRIDAY

Upon solemn nights
I wonder in thoughts
Immersed in me
Until a scene greets my sight
I feast my gaze
On a glorious sky, a starry night
Romancing galaxies, beautifully arrayed,
Clustering in pairs
Each telling a story
Then stare turns into tears
The glitter becoming blinding
Emotions can’t fathom creation
So the mind sets on a journey
Floating in despair
Searching for a pattern
Totally oblivious of reason,
The birth of a new phase
I find my mouth muttering
There’s a higher calling
Just keep your eyes to the stars

Ub©

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UB, just wanta let you know this has gota be the most beautiful piece you'v ever written!

Unknown said...

hahaha...I didnt see this comment until now.
I almost believed you but I doubt that you have the patience to have read a fraction of my 'pieces'...hehehehe...thanks woman, you comments inspire me much!

Anonymous said...

oh im always glad to be of inspiration...actually that makes me feel great, haha, to hear that i inspire someone! =)