Saturday, December 15, 2007

MUMMBLES

I wanna write on my mind
Cos my hand is losing a head
These words that I wish to say
Causes a stir in my womb
Crumpling beneath
As gallantry sits on it
I wanna uncross my legs
If I can feel my mind
Cos when I talk I spit my heart
Constantly searching my mind
For an image that looks blurring
Coming from time I feel my body wasted
I look at an end
But the chapter is already beginning
I feel safe but I am already sinking
Out where no one dares to save me
I feel desistence
Much so my reflection arouses me
Oh so horribly, ugly I am aware
I feign strength
As I walk on rope
Concentrating on the fall
The only choice, not to fall
I feign strength
But with diminishing confidence
I still doubt the capacity to strive
Still, I revere in my pride.

Ub et Suban©

No comments: