Thursday, April 03, 2008

April Fools

I almost confused today's "April Fools" with ''Assholes" Day. It so happened that majority of the people that I met today were total cut-out assholes. I was so busy getting myself worked out on attitudes until I had this revelation...folks are just acting in the spirit of the day, fooling around.
The one that almost got me pumping was an ignoramus of a security guard who I noticed that for whatever reasons has been picking on me tirelessly. This time, his beef was that, I couldn't wait for 2mins for a friend I was picking up to get off the lift. I was in the waiting area obviously I wasn't obstructing any traffic. As much as I would have loved to at that instance, I didnt get to use any physical strength to drive home my point but I did give him a warning that I wouldn't hesistate leaving my autograph on his face the next minute he treats me like a scum...I believe he got my point straight.
The officials of the Nigerian Embassy here got the blunt of my frustration earlier in the day. I gave it straight to everybody including the ambassador who had a very lackadaiscal and unprofessional attitude......and then the traffic! OMG! i needed a anger management therapy badly today. The fine point was that, I did not conceal or disguise any frustrations I had, It was like raw emotions flowing unpertubed.
Generally, today was great day, despite the dramas, somebody very special to me decided to be born today so, in the end, everything was beautifully...just like the good book says!

No comments: