Thursday, July 14, 2005

dunnit!

Itz finally over! There is cause for celebration although I fared badly in the last paper. Well, I did ma part. I can only hope that miracles happen especially with todayz paper. I am not feeling 'ne confidence in what I did.
Kindda feeling down, something I really wanted to avoid. I thank God so much that he let me go through all these victoriously though! Iam bewildered that I did not break down in the face of adversity and can still walk up tall and gay. I may not keep ma promise of all A's but, I sure won't be repeating any of those courses and that is something to be happy 'bout.
I dunno know what tommorrow holds, I don't need to! The person that needs to know knows and thatz all that matters. As at now, I am sinking into some holiday mood. I hope to catch up on sleep I haven't got 'nough doze lately. I need to keep ma hands bz if I have to enjoy this hole-day!

No comments: