Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Gone!

Like a harnattan in Malaysia, it suddendly dawned on me that more than half of the people that have made ma stay here in the country worthwhile are gone or almost gone. Some are yet to return but some don't have any plans to. I am so so so bored but don't let 'em know!
The list goes thus,
  • The Oksenholts,....ma second family- gone to Norway in batches
  • Pablo, some mexican dude - off to Russia
  • Iris, Pabloz mum- be leaving too
  • Ricardo, Ma buddy and housemate - enroute Saudi and Syria
  • The Ross', an adoring family - gone to Dubai and the Philipines
  • Ivy, Ma mate's Mate- gone to China
  • Daenielle, some sweet girl I met in college - off to California
  • the list goes on and on but, I gotta stop here before the tears start drooling.

I feel like I am totally alone now...maybe these guyz made me not miss ma family. I am really missing them now. I gotta occupy ma self with something serious or I might really breakdown. Maybe a terminal gurlfriend, maybe no.....

1 comment:

daenielle said...

hey...I'm just gone for a while...but still contact-able! How are things going UB?