Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ordered steps....

Good dayz come in disguise......today was!~
I never knew what was in the offing except that ma house mate was leaving for Saudi Arabia which means that I will be all alone in the house for one month except someone has the effontery to come keep a bruhder company.
The journey started with a cab, thatz the first time that we've used the public transport stystem together. Nigga did not trust me with his car so he took the keys along. My part of the journey was about to end at the Airport express train station. I could not afford the 70bucks round ticket so I had to back-out! A few hugs ang rounds and I was enroute College.
I met these two shortyz that were gonna be instrumental to me earning over a hundred bucks in a few couple of minutes. God knows I needed this as I was on the verge of breaking down. god bless 'em. As if the cheque of over a hundred bucks was not enough, Some big sister lurved me with 100bucks cash! I ma just stock up the frigde cos I will need to beat the famine thatz trying to surface...MUM!
You know those days when you think that you are "lucky" and you lust to garneer all there is to it? .."This is the day that the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it".
I sense these wind that will bring me a lotta playas and hatas blowing ma direction. I dunno if it is gonna be a birthday treat but, today was a very good day!

No comments: