Friday, July 22, 2005

in a dayz tale

Yu know when yu live yur life as if there was less purpose to it and you try as much as you can to add the 'virtual' purpose to it, thatz exactly how I feel now.
Been trying to worry less about being bored and face this holiday squarely. I feel like every one I know deserted me so maybe itz time to forge ahead and make nu buddies,....Gosh! I love this game.
I am supposed to be putting ma lazy ass down and having fun but it seems I am working harder than when I was allowed to. I found a perfect routine, get up, do ma business, stroll down to IKEA(damn! this is the most boring part), hop on the bus and get to college. It isn't much fun but at least I am doing something that I am not paying a bomb for!...I come back every day dog-tored and head straight up to the gym in ma condo and flex some muscles. I really pity those who have this as a habit, ma muscles are aching like sht! after just two days.
Ma B-day is coming up in five days tyme and I am not ready to see it yet. All ma buddies are kindda nowhere to be found and it is gonna be amazing celebrating it without 'em.
If there is something that I am enjoying this holiday it is ma crib. I have it all to maself and do whatever I want to without disturbance from 'ny quarters.....It is so peaceful and will really miss this when "His Highness" is back from globe trotting. I gotta bounce....peace!

No comments: