Friday, August 19, 2005

count ya blessings....

I am getting used to waking up with this lucky feeling I guess. I had pin-pointed today to be a great day and not even the early morning rain could douse that. I saw it as a rain of blessings and hell yeah, it was!
I had a few change from yesterday so I hijacked a cab to Panasonic office. I had a call that I was one of the winners of something so I was there to see what it really was. I loaded maself with a very sumptous breakfast at home that when offered tea, I almost refused. Waiting for time was a bore so, I catch up with some games on ma dipilladidating Cell.
I will round up todayz testimonies with this list. I ain't time to play with words as I feel now.
  • I had enough dough to cab to and fro a distance of more than 10km.
  • I won a Panasonic SV-MP500V digital Audio Player
  • I had my first press conference( apparently, I'll be appearing in the news baby!)
  • My cargo arrived from home
  • I got a gud deal out of some stunts that I have been pulling
  • I got daily bread with 50
  • A business proposal is in the offing
  • Made a love connection
  • Got a ride!
  • hahaha...I will countinue counting ma blessings, it doesn't come any worse than this no more!

No comments: