Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Soft-sulk

For the past couple of months, I have been enjoying 'the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living'. It has been so memorable....like a fairy tale, something that I will live to tell. Therez been a couple of ups and downs but overly, Godz grace had abounded to me so bountifully. Things have not really gone the way I envisaged but it could have been better.
My semester results has been one of ma daily concerns. I keep on praying 'LOrd, let not me expectation be cut off' but, It almost was!
I think this is the worse result i've had since I joined college. I feel so ashamed and like crying. I could have done much much better. I think the lecturers have some explanations to make for not giving me at least 5As. Not even the generous B+s can be consoling...I consider maself to have failed as far as this semester is concerned. I see the chance of getting the merit scholarship swindle into thin air but I am nonetheless still very optimistic. I am moving to the next level of ma life as such a speed that baffles me.....'nething can happen.
I am very bad at handling dissapointment and defeat. I either sulk, babble, or mega-sleeep on it. I won't do any of those except this. People think I am crazy that with ma 'good' result I am not still satiated....I think I am....I just have stupendously tall dreams. It keeps me on track at least. I hope that my will grow up to the challenge as well.
I gotta gerrout 'o ....I got a lot of drinking to do to douse this feeling of worthfullness. Ma goals have been set and the 'Interrupt Service Routine' has been turned off. Delays don't matter as long as ma wish is ma command......hahahahaa

No comments: