Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On the pages!

At last I am in the news baby! Itz exciting seeing the circumstances that surrounded ma almost-victory. It all started with the hunger for a high clas-top brand Cell phone. I spotted the advert and said 'trying don't hurt does it? Apparently it doesn't! Up till now I have been browsing through websites and mobile shops to find the exact value of ma victory until today when somebody congratulated me for appearing in the news. It appears that I am not the only one that is getting the publicity, Ma college, ma familty and ma country should definitely be proud of me as their ambassadors respectively.
I was stunned to learn the tag on ma baby is a whooping RM599! Wow! It is hard but seeing that brother needs dough, I ma hit the auction tables babe. This is really cool, and matter of factly, it is just the beginning of 'amazing escapades'. More stories will appear in the national dalies but here is one that I found on an online copy. Check the bruder out! http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/23/central/11818664&sec=central

No comments: