Monday, August 01, 2005

Restroom peeps

I thought 'restroom' tales was only common in the 'Ladies' until today. You how when yu get in College restrooms, you just wanna mind ya 'business' and get out in the shortest possible time to avoid being swallowed by the stench and some dude walks in and out of the blues asks about your nationality? Hmm...I don't know what triggered the 'dumb' question but I was reluctant to give him 'ne answers. Maybe that was his cue to start a 'toilet' conversation but I knew better and gave him a quick answer before bolting out.
I did not take any offence but this insulting habit of folks walking up to you and out-of-the-blues ask personal questions without any tint of courtesy- as if you owe them answers is becoming incessant and I will deal with it as such. Dumb!

No comments: