Friday, May 13, 2005

I got Cell!

I am connected! Itz temporary but itz factual.
Yesterday would have ended as normal as usual but, it didn't. I spent ma whole evening with some shorty who was kind enough to lend me her cell to use in the mean time. It feels so good to be connected once again though I still miss ma 'baby'.

I was supposed to be shaking out ma booty with some niggas at Sunway College but, I refrained to a quiet evening, cooking, eating till I got HEADACHE!,watching movies...etc. It did not stop till 'bout 4:40 in da morning.

I feel guilty! I am supposed to be working ma ass out fixing shit and studying for ma exams that is pretty much closing-in. I really needed to relax, to feel carefree for a season, forget about the rigours of life and just do shit. It was fun!

Getting components for ma project proved to be a uphill task now, fixing the joint proved even more challenging as I had to develop a new game plan in itz entirety....ALHAMDEDILLAH! Now that the joint is fixed, I ain't putting fire on it until ma lecturer OKz it. I feel like a chunk of load has been lifted off ma frame. I am left to figure out if I can weather the storm of the aftermath.

I gotta run for ma silly soccer training...peaceout!

No comments: