Thursday, May 05, 2005

Lost

Have yu ever felt like quitting? Then the pressure zooms in way much and you are fret you might crash. Thatz just the way I feel now.
First it was Laziness, then it became Uncertainty. Now it appears to be like dissapointment but, I will not let ma guard down. I'll save it so we don't get no Failure
Have you ever been in a class you don't really understand what is going on but you cannot seem to think up questions as well? I have been in this spot. I could attribute it to lateness but, it wouldn't change a damn thing. Sat there assuming I was following whatever was going on but in the real sense, I wasn't! The funny part is that I couldn't think of questions to ask too! Well, I consoled maself in the fact that I can always read stuff up and learned the lesson.
The day went on like this and that and as I was about finding ma foot, I stumbled on dissapointment( these are blessings in disguise ain't they?)
I am in the midst of finding ma footing. I have lost ground for quite some while now. Pray I find 'em. Been on the careless side too! I left ma almost completed Project in College and I couldn't figure out where. Thank God for some good lass on safe-guarded it for me. My USB got missing in action too! All in one day. I was afraid I might lose ma sleep too but that wouldn't be. The list if lost stuffz goes on to a few marks in ma just concluded tests...I may be losing ma cool on some nigga pretty soon...somebody help me! I am losing ma words too!

No comments: