Monday, May 30, 2005

lazxxy

It was a fun filled weekend. Friday started off with some Pyjamas Birthday party of one of ma family. It was kindda fun. I felt like a '+5 star' General! It would have been an otherwise boring weekend staying at home doing shit but, I got to meet a number of folks....some 'o 'em even took to me! said they were looking forward to meeting me which implies that they might have known or heard about me in retrospect. I felt like a celebrity! Hahahaa...

Yeah! and that I was. Celebrity Fitness gym housed me for me more than 5hours and, I wasn't gyming......I was merely watching. Some move by some buds to make me buff. Howz that! It was good to hang out in the Mall for that length of time.

You know this look and feel you have when there is a remix of races? That was just it. A mixture of Arab-Syria, China, Nigeria, Norway....etc...it was really fun. I wish people could live like this instead of always cliquing with their own kind.

Do people live in the Malls? I mean like literally having Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper all there at the Utama? I could feel bordom set-in.

......Ub OUT!

No comments: