Saturday, August 18, 2007

delusion

What is man but a fleeting moment?

Seasons and she and I feel seasoned
Wishes and witches a tint of twitches

Once upon a time I am timed to twirl
Twice beaten I bet and bite
three times and yet, I am still telling

I waited for the sun until the moon weaned
I tarried for the dawn until dusk screamed
Dreaming to live tricked me, I am living to dream
I dread to wake and find that I am wrecked

I see visions of gold turn into molds
I wait for change until it changed me
Being so close, closing in is a miracle
When I aint trusting I am thrusting
Whatever it takes, I am taking

By all means I seek means
Hoping hopping holding horn
Quizzing quit made me quick
Hisses disses make me meek
Hustling I make ‘em hush
Searching shielding shifting sleek


The sky they say was the limit
So I commence on the stars
I stare at the stakes and stash up them steaks
I am slowed down yet I am snowed up
Arriving at a beginning, I buckle up to end
With eyes white open, I am shut out of wide shores
Waking to a waiting world, I am delusioned!

Ub(c)

No comments: