Wednesday, August 08, 2007

whatz life got to do with it?

Itz predominantly easy to get so caught up with the cares, crap and rep of this world that often we miss out on living just because we use up all the time planning on how grand we oughta live…and yet ever so swiftly, life slips by while we busy with arrangements and grandiose

When I want to sit back and reminisce on good old days and sober over how sore things have turned, oblivious of our pre-planned fabrications; I kick myself of self-pity and folktales and tell maself to live one day at a time.

Oftentimes, I really want to hate people and life for not dealing the right cards at the right times. Waiting, delays, outright disappointments, false hopes and all that crap. It drives me nuts, I just wanna shut out the world and go solo, but im not cut for that crap. Like one of my friends would say often, if life offers yu a lemon, make lemonade and squeeze it in the eyes of haters and trippers.

When it seems like nothing has been achieved over a planned time interval, it take just a little inventory to see the much that has been initiated. Im way too sleepy to be able to make heads out of tails about this particular post. I was just too stubborn to let it wait.

I always create my own gospel for this kindda occasions…‘live and let live, fuck the future if it gives you too much to think than live about'....'life lives on as long as we don't end it'.....'if you cant enjoy life, at least give it the privilegde to enjoy you instead. be reasonable!'.

No comments: