Thursday, August 09, 2007

Nimblings of a wannabee

Going through archives of some original scribblings I penned over time, I came up with some that I forgotten existed. Herez an unedited bit of it, as is in ma offline journal with dates written. some are pretty wack but pimping 'em up wll just reveal some polished platinum collections....lol

CHANGE - 231006

talk about the things that I can change
not the ones that are beyond ma power
think about how that wrong could right
the possible ways I coulda made it gud
the little change I was too careful to make
turned out a regret I am too eager to tell

Talk about the decisions I've made
and what directions it steered ma life
I could sing about all my mistakes
maybe recite it in a thousand sonnet
say something about ma pride
tell me about the hurt its caused
maybe then I can learn....
that I can change the things I can...

Ub(c)

CHANGED - 271006

so sick of playing second
going outta track to please
run with the wind
dance with a wind
tossed like a dime
stood like a prop
waves of neglect whitewash me
like a riverbank ma dignity is emptied
I'l fuck what is fronted
till I gain what aint tainted
I will take ma fame
I will produce in ma pride
Ub(c)


141106

my mind is running wild
my wishes geting whined
I stroll and think
then I think I'l quit
my ink runs dry
but ma dactyls crawl still
I pray for a miracle

Ub(c)


161106

started on a wing of prayer
then ma gud gesture turned into chaos
i sold ma soud for a nimphie
and it had a toil on ma composure
left like I should live
a big boy with no sadpiness

Ub(c)

GAMING - 170611

playing aint a game
shit aint got no rules
yu'z gotta tame ya head
cos' if u break the stakes, there
ur name is stained
im doubling tricks like a juggler
trippling them then I get a stalker
ma aim is not to grind the mound
im straight up, the game is on
then whoz gonna train ma reins
im on fire, im trippling like fire crackers
the heat is on, ma sweat brings the sweets
when I roll, I twist them neck
whoz that nigga? whatz his game?
must be a luckyday, people say im lucky man
dont thrash the days when I lived in stretchs
prayed for miracles like moses for bread
now when I hit the straits, they be begging for brains

Ub(c)


MORN....

better days are here
I could hear the birds sing
chipping about making merry
ma heart skips
I am assured I can breathe
yellow rays illuminate the sheets
the glorious sun peeps, then crawls in
ma hand runs over a glowing face
a smile cracks to reveal brilliant enamel
how could things ever go wrong again
I ask maself

ma head goes for a spin
a heart yeilds to flatulence
the wind hisses, her hair races
to reveal slender neck
like an ivory tower.....to be continued

Ub(c)

No comments: