Tuesday, August 28, 2007

unedited crap

Some random shit that I penned as it came into my storage. Itz fun not to edit the things I think sometimes...you could almost smell shitz...


Unedited crap
In search for words to make a living
Sitting at the park hoping for rhymes that would catch a dime
Looking for inspiration searching for a tag
Looking at people making a story for Sunday

Wishing on heavens that September 3rd is here
I play scenes of our reunion time and countless
Life seems like I am living for your return
You always find a way of sneaking into my thoughts

Spring cleaning hoping you’d like the stay
juices flow and I make a loafer
entrenched in oblivion I make up for time
dusting scrubbing there is no room for haze
dissing praising there is no need for hate


I let my mind run amock
With constrain I release my stress into flows
I take an edge by the porch
And run fire by my spit
My top poised on ma lap
I change words into bites
On a clear Sunday morning
15 minutes by the grill
And I’ve earned the solitude I need
My words turn into silent prayers
I am singing where the hell is my heaven

No comments: