Saturday, November 06, 2004

Crap!

I have been kindda busy doing nothing for the past couple of days so, therez been virtually no time to blog. Perhaps, I'll do this list thingy too.

Things that I have done recently:

  • flouted my PCBD mid-term. Any thing more than a 'D' will be a miracle.
  • got sore-throat and cold after drinking Janis' Ribena. I am so sick!....not.
  • Semi-conductor's mid-term wasn't too bad but I was so so that I couldn't concentrate. I hope the lecturer gets so so so he doesn't concentrate while marking but give me underserved marks....hah!
  • think someone's stalking me.....for whatever reasons.
  • feeling so disorganised since I moved out of ma place.
  • slept so bad that I didn't study much for ma telekom mid-term. I feel I did so badly.....not.
  • hugged someone so fiercely for not calling in a long while.
  • gettng outta here cos it seems I really lost contacts with ma brain and got nothing 'portant to blog.

No comments: