Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Selamat Datang!

Ok! That would be the word of the month....and finally the first phase of the holiday is over, Itz time to put ass down and think with the head not with the 'you know what!' Fcuking and been fcuked are totally two different things. You grab?
Mr Fu welcomed us back from holidayz with a kick-ass Maths test. I was down with migraine and fever that I wasn't really prepared for Mr Fu's Fucking Maths. Somehow, I managed to attempt excepting the mistakes, I ride! A couple of mid-term tests, dem ladies, one night fever-cum-migraine headache, bling getting towards the low end....tsk. A lot has happened lately.
Really thought of really studying during the 'god-sent' holidays, you know what i'm saying, get serious with life for the umpteenth time(whatever that means) but, ....The play station had some alternative plans. I did not get up except to exercise ma numb pentadactyls or grab a bite of 'junk'.....but, itz all good! At least me was able to stay home and not get ma ass messed up in some shit outta there.
Damn! It was longer than I thought. I couldn't help but hope that college frees me of ma 'imposed-solitude'.
Lurked around in the house doing stuff, shopped for some grocs so I made all ma meals and had it home, watched some good-cum-silly movies and before I knew it, I was late for ma morning class when the hols lifted. DONT ask questions. Occassions have occured that has maimed ma pride but itz all good! Someone would draw strength someday just readin ma story .....says ma bruh. While you trying to decode that, I'll grab a bite.....
......paces out

No comments: