Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Whatz fun?

Promises are meant to be broken....not.
I made a promise to update ma blog as often as is not possible and I am trying not to break that....see! I got ma integrity to protect. I really have a thousand and one reasons not to blog, but, I'll save it.
Itz been pretty tough and by that I mean.....TOUGH. I thank God for strength otherwise I would have broken down by now. I would rather not talk about this yet until I am through with it.......but God is still faithfull.
Exams coming up, and a couple of other occasions has given me a cause to panic.....not really panic, but, a bit tremidated. (isn't it the same thing?)

The weekend was great at some instances. Friday evening saw us buzzying around, trying to give Gezahla some 'ass-wrecking' surprise. It was her BDAY! Drove off to 1 utama to get some stuffz. Mohd on the wheels added to the excitement. He is a 'wonderful' driver! I couldn't recall the number of times ma heart jumped into ma mouth as he 'danced' with the car in the midst of impatient motorists. Made turns for what seemed like 'eternity-remixed' and finally, we found our way back to Puncak. That was not it. The night was still young to to Gombak we were headed. We had to see some 'homies' strickly on business terms and god-knows we took like 4-5 hours driving round and round the highways trying to find our bearing. Stopped to refuel at about three gas stations. Turned out to be more fun than it appeared. We were not home until 3am.

We had a nice time out together with our circle of friends...'niggas and niggas-wannabees'. Eyes couldn't keep from turning in our direction wondering what these breed of humans were up to. It was great to see such a mix of breeds and culture get along well, understand themselves despite the language differences and laugh so loud you'd freak. Gezahla has a great family though!

Stayed home the whole of saturday doing stuff. Went out on Sunday and did silly things such as playing football at 12:30am and going off for supper at about 3:00am. The long and short of it is that......I think we had fun!

No comments: