Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am in!

My high entropy lifestlye is beginning to wear-down. I am finding ma foot again but it might not last long as it appears. I have learnt a lesson to enjoy and have fun while it lasts. Dunno wanna cry no more over spilt milk.
Most of the Mid-term exams are almost over and man has to study hard for the finals as the mid-term thingy was nothing to write home about. I could only take solace in sleep and hope that, a star falls from the sky into ma bossom.
LOtz have occured during the past couple of days but they ain't worthy of mention so I won't bother. You know the feeling of being lurved and hated? ...The occasional 'dabs' and 'hugs'. Shit happens! Ain't gonna do nothing 'bout that.
It was very lazying and dissapointing to hop-in a cab in the morning and rush expectantly for ma morning class only to find out it is cancelled. This guys are sick! Now, thatz not the point. That I have to wait from 9am till 3pm for another two-hour-boring class is sickening. ..But I made it through! Thatz the story.
Inbetween boredom, I managed to keep busy - study, bug people, talk, and flirt. Therez this home-boy from the far west of ma hood that just came into town and college so, I thought he might use some company( the nigga was sitting so dejectedly. JJC?.....Nah!). It just dawned that I am no more the only dude from ma hood here....wow! I got pair..not!
For the first time in a long while I was really in-phase with ma PCBD (Printed Circuit Board Design) Lecturer. I was able to stay-with-him until the end of the un-usually short class. I think is was perhaps due to the rather small size of the class and the fact that I might be burdened to explain the whole lesson to Mohamad who was absent for whatever reasons. You think I could deliver? ...tsk.
Wandering up and down college, I came across this 'one-of-the-many-useless-pieces of paper' posted littery about college. Boredom said read! ..and Behold, I am selected to be in ma collegez football team. This should not be a big deal but it tells me that some people are getting over prejudice. I only have to prove ma mettle to be in field and avoid just warming the bench.
That the much I can do for now. I'll be back!

No comments: