Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Puasa

It felt like home waking up with ma homies around. They are a bunch of characters and we just couldn't laugh enough. This might just last for a while but we'll enjoy every moment as it comes.

I just felt like it today so I joined my friends to 'puasa'. When I was having my-time in the morning, I just had this urge to stay off calories. I wasn't really sure I could make it cos, the only meal I had the whole of yesterday was two pieces of chicken and some fries. I slept with that and I was already hungry by 9am!

Somehow, I made it through!..and I havn't had anything except for some juice Janis bought for me till now. And my stomachz screaming......HUNGER!!! That brings me back to her. Guys tell me stories but shez really fun to hang around with. Talked about shit and stuff and went up to play with small balls.....by that I mean ping-pong. I can tell she had fun watching but,....too bad, Dadz come a-calling and BITCH has to home. Yeah, she said my name is U Bitch...thatz exactly what it means,......now, say ma name....*U Bitch*..aight you just said that. Keep the name aight! and I am outta here.

2 comments:

thetwinsters said...

hey... so how's fasting like? heh.

i think u're funny... care to link up?

check out my blog and leave a tag..

:)

Unknown said...

Hey Lovage, yeah....sure. I love to link up but...wait! I am so tagless this days..you don't want me leaving blurbs hahaha.