Thursday, November 11, 2004

Holi....Shit!

Some people like it some hate 'em. I just read in the papers today that an official date has been fixed for some Sultan's B-day which is supposedly goin' to be a public holiday. This issue of too numerous holidays is even more sickening than fever. Especially for people from outta town like me. Not only is it boring as Hell in the afternoon, you always end up doing shit and exceeding bugdets.
People are excited 'bout this thing here but Bruh doesn't need 'nay silly hols. Just need to finish this 'shit' within the shortest possible time and out! I can't count the number of public holidays that we have been subjected to here. Itz crazy! Every 'tom', 'dick' and 'harry' has their own share of the booty. Itz fun! But me thinkz there should be an holiday for niggas here too. why should we be slighted?
Again, there is this long one spanning from tommorrow till god-knows-when. The number of days we've had holidays for this semester might out-number the days we don't. This should be a great news for playas but it happens that the field's close too. When the play-ground is closed, what do playas do?
I'll miss ya'll ma buds...you guys just play cool and safe aight? You can only talk about this things...nothing more!
Yeah! I have this book I have been faithfully looking for in our 'well-stock-up-to-date-state of the art Library for the past two months..."Students hide it, and shit" was the response I got from the L'berians. So, It up today and I cannot borrow because I have exceeded the quota of books your-truly can borrow at a go so, I can't get it tommorrow or next because it is some fcuken Hols.....Plus, I have some books that will be due during the 'shitty' Hols. Yoh'll see the plight bruhz into....tsk...is the only word what I can utter.
You know, I was wandering about what will happen in the near future when everyone that farts gets a holiday and the number of days in the year-of-our-Lord without a 'holi' is exceeded. Until then, may God have mercy on poor playas.....Ase.

No comments: