Tuesday, July 17, 2007

...for the Right-brained

With the enormous work-load of things that I plan to do today online, I sheepishly found the drive to follow a tickle link with their endless tests. This one caught ma interest, It would tell me If I primarily used my left or right brain to think.....guess what, Im RIGHT_BRAINED!
Well, what the heck....im am right-brained so what! They went ahead to prophesy. said something about maths but, i think geometry wouldnt be ma forte when it comes to mathematics, im more of a equations person. Iactually agree with them on me seeing things from a totally different perspective from everyone else...but, isnt everybody that unique!
well, ....the link for this tickle shitz n' stuffz explains it all, I'll try in ma little effort to save bandwith. Check it out!(http://web.tickle.com/tests/brain/result.jsp?PREMIUM=Y&test=brainogt)

No comments: