Thursday, July 12, 2007

...salient reflections..

'.... a youth who sleeps away the hour of opportunity brings shame...'
I suddendly confirmed that i have the fetish for success and would dedicate much just to see it come to pass. The days of boredom are almost over. There is too much for me to do now..The problem lies in the fact that things that manufacture dough is not yet running, so, entreprenuers might call me a time -waster.
I am a self-acclaimed opportunist....today, i got the shock of the month when i saw that particular phrase while browsing through the good book! '... a youth who sleeps away the hour of opportunity brings shame....'Proverbs 10:5b(NLT).That was a bummer! something I want to ponder upon....wonder how many hours of opportunities that i have slept away! I gotta be extra alert if I want to retain ma title as an opportunist and live it out with viable evidences.
This holiday is bitter-sweet, it will be all-sweet if I am able to get on that plane before things get crazy again. It is pure-undeflied fun to get up and sleep at whatever time yu desire....I have to readjust ma body clock so i dont do any permanent damage. Im like a confirmed nocturnal being now...thanks to 'ininghe...' sometimes, I am up from dusk till dawn till morning......doing all sorts of crazy things.
Scrabble has successfully become my new-found passion...the game gets sweeter and sweeter by the day, despite the fact that I am yet to win my first game. Im playing with a 'self-acclaimed' pro and, apart from using up too much time inbetween playing words, I aint doing so badly afterall! I dont care if this dude has been playing all his life, and I started playing like, three days ago, I just wanna beat him silly...that is the kindda stock that I am made of...always wanting the spot-light especially when wits are involved...never finding solace in failure....not matter how disguised she is....god help me...
I got a bummer when I read in the 'good book' about summer and how shameful i'd be if i slept through hours of opportunities.
I wouldnt say that I have wasted too many opportunities this summer break...I have tried to play hard and embark on these self-improvement stunts so I can stay on 'check'.
The activities lined up are enormous. This period of 'chilling' has slowly began to see make me see ma forte, I doubt that 'engines and circuits' are top of the list. Despite the fact that everything screams 'dough!'.....I will wait until ma change comes....

No comments: