Monday, July 23, 2007

Water flavoured water!

Did you know that the mouth has got poles? Yeah, I said it! In the course of my conversation with somebody about some stomach complications that I had, I was told that maybe, a ‘scope’ has to be done. Goodness, gracious me! What the heck is a scope done on a human being? That has to be disgusting and boy! I was right. It is something where an Analyst has to ‘scope’ some tissue of the human body for test. This is done they say by putting stuff into one or both of the human mouths. I have always known that humans had just one mouth except for the ones that are ‘limited special Editions’.

It is natural that when I learnt that one of the mouths is termed ‘Southern’…Geez! And the mouth was a polar organ too? Well, southern mouth happens to be located somewhere in the ‘human posterior extension’ aka, the Arse, ass, anus, passing-motion-outlet, fart-valve, shyter, itid-uruan, buttocks…etc. What the heck is wrong with them doctors and the issue of confusing patients with vocabulary?

Ininghe said en-course chatting that she was drinking Grapefruit-flavoured water! What in geeez name is that? Shouldn’t that be like Grapefruit juice? Well, an argument ensued. Needless to say who won? Water is water, anything added changes the name. It only then becomes an Ingredient….hahaha...my philosophy is toosh! Why don’t we go ahead and can call every other drink water-flavored? I mean we have water content in any drinks so to speak.
I shall not dwell more on that. My brain output capacity is saying that I accept things the way it is for the time being and maybe, go out and shop for some flavoured water. Maybe that could make me want to drink the eight-glasses-a-day quota.

No comments: