Thursday, June 09, 2005

..All in a dayz job.

Ever wondered the odd embarrassing things that occur in a single day? They are clueless, they are timely, they are inevitable. Tag.

  1. I got in a cab and found out later that I had no cash in my wallet. Thanks to ATMs.
  2. Walked in late to a strange class and almost took notes when I realised I was in the wrong zone.
  3. Walked half-way to the Post Office and discovered that no only would it be closed for the day, I forgot the documents I was going to send.
  4. My friend washed her hair with some stuff (supposed it to be shampoo) and only realised the mistake in college after she found out that her hair was freckled!
  5. I mistakenly took out a book I had already returned in the Library in a haste and the alarm system blared!
  6. An recurring sms was mistakenly sent to me and I freaked out until the sender replied with a 'Opps! wrong number!'
  7. We got in the way of some folks shooting a drama in college and they started beckoning on us to get out! I did not realise this not even after ma friends stepped aside. I got ma shot though!
  8. Got into the One-stop center in college and for one minute forgot what I was about to say right in front of the staff. Am I a maniac?
  9. After college, I took a cab home and realised half way that I intended to go ma friend's place. Thank God it was still in the way.

.....the list continues but I gotta out...

No comments: