Thursday, June 02, 2005

tell-a-tale

Can somebody tell me why it is very hard to do the right thing at the right time? "the things I want to do I do not, but the things I that I want not to do I see ma me doingit. HELP!
I mean, I Am supposed to be studying ma ass for ma exams tommorrow but, here am I fiddoling with the computer posting shitz n' stuffz. It should be alright to post but I think I am cheating on time. I just hope it doesn't get back to me.
"I had ma reason to play. An excuse to fail, but then God gave me a reason to naught, a will to sail. Now, left with limited choices I've got to A's. May God help me now, my zeal is flared"
Ub.
Goodthings come at very absurd hours. By this time, I should be thinking Electricity, Electicc circuits and A's. Guess whatz on ma mind now.....PERVERT! Na! I just had this urge to rhyme right here so I put ma Electric test on ma laps and let the bytes flow outta ma fingers. I hope the bytes get some beats sometime so I can bite the bitches.
Sometimes, you gotta do what you love doing and not what you are forced to do....'namean? I don't know if I would fare well if iI went serious with writing. I know I SULK so good but, does real scripting have anything to with writing shitz....hit me!

No comments: