Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mma Mma fly away!~

Friends are made without much fuss. You get to a place, see nu folks, get lonely, do your thing but, after a season you realise that you have created a nu niche - a groupe' of people you call buddies and then itz time to bounce! Often times emotions set in and you wish the folks never had to part but as inevitable as this may seem to be, you might get over it sooner than imagined...trust me! It a game and the cycle replays.
I really took friendships for granted..I mean, I do not really have friends but, when the thots of people you have fratenized with over a couple of hours leaving you for an undefined season sets in I am bewildered. When and how it started I throw in the bin, whatz gotta keep is that this doesn't become 'memoirs. I do not take chances now adays and hope that things be the same as they've always been. I only make the kind of friends that I can keep forever or fcuk it! Why waste the whole joint on something that might as well be futile...dig me!
The month of June and early July has always been a month of losing contacts, some for a season, some for as much as life can hide 'em. A couple of 'dearies' have hopped on some airbus and have arrived at some destination that only signals can reach in hours. Norway, Michigan, Califorania, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Phillipines, Canada, and you name them. Them niggas are just leaving me here that I feel so 'lonley!' Other folks are making plans to fly-away too and this has not only made me try to be more useful, but has took me to the throes of reflections.....,I ask maself. "Will folks miss when I am gone somewhere better?" ....this here is a food for shots

No comments: