Wednesday, June 15, 2005

....job!

I got paid back in ma own coin. The rigors of primitive marketting dawned on me when ma beloved school put me under the blazing near some rival college supposedly to hand-out pieces of SHit for two hours. Well, brother needs some financing and some change to carry on with so I indulged.
I have this hate for them marketers. Not only do the waste valuable money printing trash, the make the government waste so more money trying to collect 'em while bogging the populace with extraload! what a world?
Stood there like an "idiot" handing out pieces of shit that I had no interest in finding out what was the content. I don't blame the folks that starred at and avoided me like some leprous dude, they either do not like education or failed to see the beauty of the 'make-beleive' pictures that ma school were advertising. Some were stupid enough to receive the joint with a grin while some were just nice enough to diss me....forreal! I couldn't help cursing under ma breath while trying to conceal ma fake smile from drooping..."BITCHES!"
It appeared as if the sun stood still for two hours straight. You know standing under the sun to get paid or was it counting time! It was horrendous! I battled with the thoughts of dumping those shits of paper into some dust bin and chilling out somewhere to check out the beautyz that were struttuing by- aftterall, that'll be ultimate destination of shitz- the Bin. The funny part was that not only did some return the stuff after browsing through it, I saw a handful stashed in a waste bin some meters from ma vantage point.
The lesson I learnt today is '...be good to those you meet on your way up because, you might meet them on ya way off.'

No comments: