Tuesday, June 14, 2005

..if rats

....soon all the lasses were on top of the table instead of the chairs and screamed at WHAT!
...some bugs...you know these freaky animals that have long tails, nice skin, cute eyes and look like good meat? Yeah! the Rat. Itz a common sight to see them in the college cafeteria now. I spotted one and felt the need to be naughty after a long busy day.....soon all the girls defied pride and modesty and were skimping all around the whole joint. I thought they be fooling but not with the look in their eyes. Tell me a well-natured young lass would sit on top of a dining table in the public for whatever reasons.....nah!
I hate rats too but I'd pretend not to be seeing them in an eatery. But if I was having grilled exotic beef, I'd puke! Who knows if ratz the main stuff on the recipe?

No comments: